My Pro Footer is broken?

Hi Support,

I seem to have an issue that I don’t know how to resolve. First the pertinents.

  1. This is a dev site, it’s viewable here. http://woocommerce-142546-412538.cloudwaysapps.com/

  2. I created a 3 column footer and have been building the site for about a week. This morning, the footer is broken. But only on some pages. For example;

    a. If you go to this page. The footer is fine. http://woocommerce-142546-412538.cloudwaysapps.com/home-automation

    b. However if you go to this page. The styling of the footer is broken. (as well as the styling on the page) http://woocommerce-142546-412538.cloudwaysapps.com/televisions

As you’ll notice, the majority of the pages are styled the same. I created a page, made a template ( called Page Template) and as I built the site, I simply inserted the template. Everything was fine for a week. This morning, things went haywire.

To trouble shoot, I deactivated plugins- gravity forms (I always use), WordPress Tooltips Ultimate (creates hotspots), SVG Support (allows downloads of SVG into media library, Duracell Tommi GTM (always use), AWSM Team Pro (Team pics), Essential Grid. Still the same problem.

I’ve provide login credentials in the Secure Section.

Thanks for the help!

Hi there,

I am a little bit lost as all the pages you have mentioned are working ok for me and the footer is showing that 3 column layout:

Maybe the problem is the cache? Please clear your browser cache or purge the cache of your website if you have such a plugin installed, and also check the case with other browsers.

I checked the website with Chrome Browser on my Macbook.

Thank you.

Christopher,

Yes, thanks. I managed to figure it out yesterday. I had a } problem in some CSS that I placed in the header…which was causing the footer to go nuts. Fixed now!

Hi There,

Glad you were able to figure it out. You can always copy your custom CSS rules into an online tool like CSS Lint (http://csslint.net/) to make sure that you don’t have any parse errors.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.