My post will not allow me to edit in plain editor for non cornerstone posts

I went to update a post I am writing and when I click update , I get a blank page. I went back into dashboard & I can view the post, but cannot edit it.

wordpress version 4.9.1

X Pro version 1.2.7

Can you help this is a blank page?

https://changeyourbeliefsnow.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=10407&action=edit

I tried to publish this post hoping to be able to edit it and I cannot still edit it.

I did try my cornerstone pages & they allow me to edit them.

None of my blog posts can be edited at all because I get blank pages for them.

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! I have logged in and checked your site. You are having this issue because you have installed “Bitly Official WordPress Plug-in”. This plugin creates a conflict where in when it is active, an error occur when you edit a post. At the moment, I have temporarily deactivated the plugin. If you are using the plugin for a purpose, you can re activate it after you have made all your site changes and post editing.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks. I will go in and try to edit.

That did the trick. Thanks.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.