I wrote a lengthy post detailing issues I was having and was asking for support and gave my password in the private box at the bottom - now I see my site has had someone login from Malaysia and deactivate security plugins (Wordfence) Was this you guys?? and why cant find the post anymore under ‘my posts’ in the forums. Has my post been deleted?
X doesn’t have any known conflict with WordFence. Just always make sure that clear your plugin cache within WordFence settings before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.
Is this the post that you are trying to say?
I could not confirm yet that we have a support staff from Malaysia however I know that we do not deactivate plugins if we don’t have permission.
Thank you for telling me that. I will change all password asap. That post is not the one I made here recently and you’re reply does not relate to the ongoing issues I’m having. I’ll create a new post as before and try and be succinct. Cheers