My portfolio is completing missing after recent updates

I have gone through a bunch of recent posts but can’t figure it out. And I can’t find the toggle option for turning portfolio on/off in theme options – I can find where it ‘should’ be - but it’s not.

I have lost hundreds, maybe a thousand hours of blogging because my posts were all in ‘portfolio’.

Please help.

Hello @liveplaylove,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or version compatibility issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I just sent a secure note with my details.
I went through all common issues and couldn’t fix I’m sorry.

Hello @liveplaylove,

You can go to X > Theme Options > Portfolio. This is where you can enable/disable the Portfolio.
Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 9.23.26 AM

Best Regards.

Yep I’m aware of that… and for some reason when I go to X > theme options > under portfolio I do not see that option. The screenshot is what I see.

Hi @liveplaylove,

I have visited the given URL and found that you are using the older version X (version 8.0.10) theme whereas the Cornerstone has been updated to 5.2.3. The issue you are having might be due to the incompatibility between X and Cornerstone. I would also suggest you follow the below steps while updating the X theme and the Cornerstone.

1. Delete the Cornerstone existing one
  2. Update the X theme to the 8.3.1(which has been released a few hours ago) version on automatic updates
  3. After deletion of the Cornerstone, please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

Hope it resolve your issue.
Thanks

yay!!! thank you so so so so so so much. I hope you have an amazing day!!! thanks again xoxooxox

Hi @liveplaylove,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.