For some reason my website stopped working and I dont know why, nothing changed. Can you please help
site is
www.maspethmartialarts.com
I got it to work thank you, I had this line on my header file and it was not letting it load properly.
<?php x_get_view( x_get_stack(), 'wp', 'header' ); ?>I just realized my header won’t load without that line, but with that line above it won’t load at all, please let me know what is wrong with it.
i removed the top line on the header.php does it make a difference
<?php wp_head(); ?> <?php x_get_view( x_get_stack(), 'wp', 'header' ); ?>Hi there,
Have you added some customization in the child theme which might have caused the issue?
Kindly try to enable you the parent theme and see if the site will load back to normal.
If the issue persists, please provide us with login credentials so we can take a closer look. Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
- FTP credentials
All the best!