My new blog posts are not loading on my blog page

When I add a new post, it is not showing up on my blog page. Furthermore, when I am editing my blog page in wordpress, and I click on "Preview, the preview takes me to my home page, versus my blog page. I am also unable to show have my feature pictures for each blog show up on the blog page. Please help! http://www.istmoretreat.com/about-us/blog/

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
I can see a error message in your site and the site is too slow to load.

Just wanted to make sure you have updated the the to latest version, as there are lots of known bugs has been resolved. If you have’t updated yet, please take a backup of your website and update the theme to latest version, and check if the issue is still there.
To help you more on your issue please send us your website logins details in a secure note so that we can have a closer look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.