I have been editing my website and when I view the changes live, all of the fonts, sizes, etc are different.
Hi,
This is not a known issue, can you try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
I will try that out. Another issue that I am having is that there is a gap between the menu and the first column on the mobile site.
Hi there,
Kindly double check the settings and if you have problems kindly get back to us with the URL of your website so we can see the mobile menu gap problem to be able to suggest you a proper solution whether it may be a CSS code or a setting suggestion in the dashboard.
Thank you.