My license of Pro is not validated

Hello,

I purchased a website which was developed by, https://studio.envato.com/users/DP-designs . Now that he completed the job and transferred it to my host provider, When I’m logged into the WP Admin page it states that my Themeco pro license is not valid. Can you please assist me with this issue? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best,
David Berger

Hey There,

Can you provide us with the Pro purchase code as I only see a X purchase code in your account.

Hi Rubin,

I only have the X purchase code which I purchased the other day, as I only have 1 website. DP-Designs developed the website for me and has delivered the solution to me. How can we fix this license issue?

Hi There,

So you are using X Not PRO?

Please do the following:

1] Please go to X > Home and revoke the validation.
2] Please login to your account and revoke the license. https://community.theme.co/my-account/
3] After you have revoke the license, you need to re assign the license again to your site using this url: https://www.your-domain.com/. You have to make sure that url you just assign is the same as the one you have in your settings, Settings > General > Site Address
4] Go back to X > Home again, and insert the license again.

Hope it helps

Hi Joao - I just went ahead paid for PRO and added it. Thanks for your swift response!

Thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.