My Images Appear Black

I just finished updating my website. Somehow, I messed something up, and all of my feature images appear black. Plus, the image I have in my sidebar doesn’t even appear. I added some custom CSS to adjust the size of my feature images, but I took it out and saved it, and it doesn’t seem to help.
I also want to add that the images appear normally in Cornerstone, but they appear black when I visit my website.

Hello @roadswewander,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website url, WordPress admin details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi,

I can see you are using Jetpack plugin.

Can you try disabling Lazy load images in jetpack and see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks

That fixed my issue! Thanks!
I would have never suspected that setting, considering I’ve had it on for a while and never had any issues.
Thanks again for your help!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.