My "Articles" Pageis Crashing. I don't know why, Plugin Used: Essential Grid

Hello there,

Ok… This is a pretty critical issue I’m dealing with.

My Articles page is crashing. unknown-comics.com/articles/

When I view the page on my phone it doesn’t crash. Only on my desktop and it doesn’t matter what the view screen looks like.

What can I do about this?

Hello There,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. It seems that you may have installed a minification plugin like WP Autoptimize, please keep in mind that after doing every updates or even making site changes, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Minification and Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for the help! It seems to be working now.

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.