Multisite install problem validating theme x

I have created a new multisite (WPEngine) using subdirectories and I read in the support forum, that I should be able to run Theme X on all site without buying a new license for each site.

But I have a problem with the theme working properly on a subdirectory. They are both not displaying right, and x tells me it is not validated. The Theme works properly on the root site.

I am prompted to “fix” the Themeco issue and when I add the input code the site just goes blank, nothing happens.

What do I need to do to get Theme X working with a multisite.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You’re using an older version of X theme, so that our validation process will not initiate correctly. Please download the latest version from your Envato account, re-install the theme and then try to validate your site.

Thanks!

Thanks, there was an issue with the mulitsite install also. WPEngine fixed that. I will check the version. Thanks for the prompt response!

Let us know how it goes!

WP Engine fixed the issue (something on their end). Thanks!

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.