Multiple warnings from wp-includes

I am trying to a problem that is being generated from the X theme. How can I address these? I have reinstalled Cornerstone and WPBakery The site is currently down and I am using a wp theme at the moment so I can address other issues. I am getting a lot of database errors and server time out and I am trying to find the base issue. Thank you.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at …/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php:117) in /…/public_html/wp-login.php on line 521

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at …/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php:117) in …/wp-login.php on line 537

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at …/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php:117) in …/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6274

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at …/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php:117) in …/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310

Hi @GeorgiaG,

Thanks for reaching out.

Those are just warnings and can’t affect anything on your website. You are seeing it because the WP_DEBUG was set to true. Please update it to false because WP_DEBUG true is intended for developers debugging some code.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I am in the process of getting a site back so I do have it on to watch but when I see something I am not sure what it means yet. Thank you very much. Best!

You are most welcome @GeorgiaG.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.