Multiple Warnings Above Front Page Header

I accidentally added a CSS line to the Header Page CSS area (instead of the Global CSS) and received warnings on the top of my page. I immediately removed the added lines to the Header CSS, yet the warnings are still there. They look like this right now on my site www.MisterLevius.com :

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/misterl0/public_html/wp-includes/load.php on line 63

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at…). php on line 348

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output…) on line 360

Will it take care of itself (if so, how long?) or will I need to do extra? Hoping I won’t need to do anything in the cPanel. Thanks

Hi There,

Upon checking your website I dont see any errors.

Please clean your browser cache, if the issue persists, please let us know how to replicate the issue.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.