Multiple Sticky Headers

Hi, please look at this homepage I am working on:

https://ideaarchitects.com.au/home/

I am trying to build it so when the user scrolls down the orange header bar sticks to the top (which I have done)…but after it reaches the top I don’t want the user to be able scroll back up to the first big green page. I want that orange bar to be the new top of page. Can you advise on how this can be done?

Also , as the user scrolls down, I would like the top header to disappear and be replaced by another coming from the screens below. Can you advise on how this also can be done?

Thanks!
Darren.

Hi Darren,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is not very clear what you are trying to acheive here. Are you trying to make the Header bar sticky permanently after the first scroll? If that is the case, unfortunately, there is no such option for that. But if you still want to do it, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One TOTAL CARE, where we offer small customizations

Thanks

Hey Tristup,

I am trying to replicate the way this site works:

Do you have any suggestions on how they might have done it?

Darren

Hi Darren,

I have checked the example URL, and what you are expecting requires complex customization. I would suggest you hire a developer for that.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.