Multiple Headers, buttons, images and headlines on different page breaks

Hello,

I have multiple headers in the different break points when using Firefox browser. (see screenshot below)

Also, multiple buttons. (see screenshot below)

Images and headlines.

Hello Guiseppe,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Regards.

Hello,

Sorry for the late response…

My URL is MarijuanaShaman.com

Thanks.

Hello Guiseppe,

I have tested your site in my Firefox and other browser. I am only seeing one header. I could not replicate the issue. Maybe because I wasn’t log in. I also check your header and I can see 5 bars hidden and shown in specific screen size. Do you have a unique header for each screen size? I would recommend that you minimize the bar to at least two or three if necessary.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings and investigate the issue by replicating it in your site. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

Hello,

Thank you for responding.

The multiple headers are showing up at the 980PX - 1199PX, 768PX - 979PX, 481PX - 767PX page breaks.

Yes, I have a header for each page break.

I created one for each page break because that was the only way I could position them to be balanced.

Please see login credentials.

Hi Guiseppe,

Thank you for the login credentials, I have check your bars Hide During Breakpoints configurations and they are all correct. I tested your page in Firefox and I don’t see the issue you showed on your screenshot above. And I don’t see any reason why this feature will work properly on Chrome but not on Firefox, as this feature only utilizing a basic media query CSS and display: none property.

This means that the issue is specific to your local computer only. Try using your Firefox’s Private Mode where there are no caching and no browser add-ons involve.

How to Turn on Private Browsing in Firefox

Have a nice weekend,

Hello,

You were right, it was in just the Firefox browser.

Is there anyway to get a headline to overlap 2 containers in the headline?

Hello Guiseppe,

The headline element or any other element is bound to its container. There is no way it will overlap over two containers. What you can do is to collapse the column when the headline contents no longer fit inside it’s container. You can do it by setting the column layout in the row settings:

G5tx62E9TBKSHKhXRphC4w

Hope this makes sense.

How do I get to that screen?

Hello Guiseppe,

You can find that in the Row settings:

Hope this helps.

Hello,

From the Layout page in Headers, I only see Bars and Containers.

I don’t see Sections.

Thanks.

Hi Guiseppe,

Sorry for the confusion, on your current header if you want the headline to span on the two containers you need to move that headline on its own separate bar.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.