Multiple Essential Grids on page, not showing in Cornerstone?

Greetings, I’m developing a homepage that contains multiple Essential Grids. I’m using Pro, everything is up to date, and I only have a small number of plugins enabled so far (mostly bundled w/Pro ones, nothing from outside that ecosystem yet!)

When editing in Cornerstone, I’ve dragged my grids into rows/columns where I want them to appear. Within the editor, I see the preview for the first grid at the top of the page (a grey shaded box with the Essential Grid icon). For the subsequent ones, they just simply disappear after I’ve dropped them on page.

I know they’re there; they do appear on the public facing version of the page. I can also see the shortcodes in the text version of the page code. I just don’t see the Essential Grid element within Cornerstone after I’ve dropped there. If I move my mouse around enough in the area I’m expecting it, I can eventually find it and sort of work around things; it just makes it really difficult to move these elements around when they’re “invisible,” so to speak.

I’ve attached a screenshot of part of the page - you can see my “featured” grid at the top showing as expected, and I hovered my mouse over where the grid is supposed to be under the “Latest Headlines” heading - you can see I can eventually find a thin strip labeled Essential Grid, but it’s otherwise invisible looking at the editor. There’s actually 6 grids total on this page and all 5 after the first one are like this.

On a tip from another thread I’ve checked through my Chrome dev tools and don’t see any file load errors or js console errors to point me in any directions. It just seems like possibly a bug when it comes to having more than one grid on a page? I’ve tried re-creating this page from scratch, and previously made an alternate version in a new page and the behavior repeats. It’s the same in Chrome and Firefox.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials? And don’t forget the site’s URL :slight_smile:

I like to see what’s going on before I provide some answers.

Thanks!

I’ve left it in a secure note, thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I can confirm that this is an on going conflict between the theme and the Essential Grid not displaying in the preview. Our development team are already in communication with the creators of Essential grid to able to discuss and find a solution to this problem. Once they’ll fixed it, it will be updated and will be rolled out in our next release update.

Thank you for your understanding.