Multiple errors

Hi
I’m having some issues with anchor links.

Go to www.cntrlplace.com and scroll down to the courses section.
I’m using id links and some of them work and some of them don’t
In the menu it doesn’t take you to the sections, and the link function doesn’t seem consistent

like djing and turntablism seem to move smoothly but 1on1 takes you there instantly.
also #turntablism links to the wrong location?
is there a way to see all the ID’s ive put in my page in case i have accidentally created doubles?

I spoke to my hosting and they said there are some settings that needs to be updated on your site end , you may need to contact the theme developer for more assistance here

they gave me this info

[Tue Nov 23 08:16:47.028540 2021] [:error] [pid 690967:tid 139746818615040] [client 103.51.103.73:52304] [client 103.51.103.73] ModSecurity: Warning. Pattern match “POST” at REQUEST_METHOD. [file “/opt/mod_security/hg_rules.conf”] [line “151”] [id “900405”] [msg “xmlrpc POST logging”] [data “406”] [hostname “cntrlplace.com”] [uri “/xmlrpc.php”] [unique_id “YZz3zxRcQCGdQhJqdPZ9GQAAAfA”]

and I checked with a plug in and got these results

"The REST API is one way WordPress, and other applications, communicate with the server. One example is the block editor screen, which relies on this to display, and save, your posts and pages.

The REST API request failed due to an error.
Error: [] cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10003 milliseconds with 0 bytes received"

the turntablism link goes to the top of the page in chrome, opera, and microsoft edge, but the correct place in safari.

while the djing link goes to the correct place in chrome opera and microsoft edge… but doesn’t go anywhere in safari.

its a strange problem to have

Hi @jeffgollin,

Thanks for reaching out!

This could be a cache issue, I suggest that you clear any associated 3rd party cache on your website and also go to Cornerstone > Settings then locate the system tab and hit the clear style cache button.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @jeffgollin,

Thanks for writing in!

You are having the anchor link issue because you have created the sections and used the section IDs incorrectly.

Your ID names are also in ALL CAPS which is not ideal. Please edit your page and have the sections restructured into this:

You can anchor to the same section ID "#turntablism and display different rows by utilizing the “Hide During Breakpoints” option in the Row element settings.

Meanwhile, if you go to Tools > Site Health > Status, you will see that there are performance issues on your site. You need to contact your hosting server and request them for maximum execution time. Perhaps this article may help you:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.