Had (In short, everything updated):

• PHP: 7.1.9
  • Database: 10.1.26-MariaDB
  • WordPress: 6.1.1
  • Theme: X
    • Version: 10.0.7
  • Plugins:
    • Content Dock: version: 2.0.8, author: Themeco, Automatic updates disabled
    • Content Views: version: 2.5.0.1, author: Content Views, Automatic Updates disabled
    • Cornerstone: version: 7.0.7, author: Themeco, Automatic updates disabled
    • Easy FancyBox: version: 1.9.5, author: RavanH, Automatic updates disabled
    • Polylang: version: 3.3.1, author: WP SYNTEX, Automatic updates disabled
    • Slider Revolution: version: 6.6.8, author: ThemePunch, Automatic Updates disabled
    • Timeline and History Slider: version: 2.0.6, author: WP OnlineSupport, Essential Plugin, Automatic Updates disabled
    • Under Construction: version: 2.1.2, author: Themeco, Automatic updates disabled
    • WP Font Awesome: version: 1.7.9, author: Zayed Baloch, Automatic Updates disabled
    • WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider and Carousel: version: 3.2.2, author: WP OnlineSupport, Essential Plugin, Automatic Updates Off
    • Yoast Duplicate Post: version: 4.5, author: Enrico Battocchi & Team Yoast, Automatic Updates Disabled

So I upgraded to PHP 8.1.12 and MariaDB 10.4.27.
This is when warnings start appearing on the website like these:

• Warning : Undefined array key 0 in (…)\wp-content\plugins\cornerstone\includes\classes\Services\GlobalFonts.php on line 285

• Warning : Undefined array key 0 in (…)\wp-content\plugins\cornerstone\includes\classes\Services\GlobalFonts.php on line 285

• Warning : Undefined variable $column_fade_animation_offset in (…)\wp-content\plugins\cornerstone\includes\elements\definitions\classic-column-v2.php on line 110

• etc…

Similar to this, the tco-content-dock stopped working, it just shows an empty div.

To fix this I tried:

• Reinstall Cornerstone
  • Reinstall X-Theme
  • Set parent theme X
  • Clear cache
  • Disable Cache

All this without much success.

I would deeply appreciate if you can guide me on how to make my website operational.

Thanks in advance
Marcelo Aros

Hello Marcelo,

Thank you for the very details post information. To better assist you with your issue, we want to log in to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello. Thank you Ruenel for the prompt response.
I send what was requested by the secure note.
Stay tuned :slight_smile:

Hey Marcelo,

Thanks for updating. Regretfully the given URL seems incorrect.

• See the image in the secure note below.

Thanks.

@ruenel
Sorry, my bad. Now the http server is up

Hi Marcelo,

Although these are the warnings and can be suppressed by adding the define( 'WP_DEBUG', false); into the wp-config.php file. Still, I have checked the Site Health from the Tools > Site Health and found that a required module GD is not installed in the latest version of PHP. I would suggest you install all the required and optional modules by asking your Hosting Service provider and check if that resolves your problem or not. If not, please let us know for further investigation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.