Multiple CSS issues since last upgrade

Hi there,

I’ve just upgraded a client site to ThemeX v5.11 and a number of styling issues have immediately become apparent.

  1. The social icons have disappeared from the top navbar.
  2. All LI elements on the site appear to be showing disc placeholders as if “list-style-type: disc” were set. This seems to be inherited from the browser.
  3. Feature List item badges are not longer displaying (they show if I switch to another theme, i.e. TwentySeventeen).
  4. All connectors between Feature List items now show the text “Connector”
  5. Multiple elements appear to have additional padding or are mis-aligned.

It looks a bit to me like I’m missing a CSS file, or something hasn’t been applied somewhere, although I don’t seem to have any errors while loading the page, either with the JS console or CSS/JS files. I’m hopeful it’s just something missing and an easy fix.

EDIT: I’ve rolled back to the last stable release (4.6.4) and this seems to work, so it seems to be an issue somewhere in-between).

Hope someone can help!
Thanks

Hi There,

Please turn off all cache and optmization plugins and re-update.

Clean your browser cache and test it again,

If you are using a child theme, please switch to your parent theme and test .

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Hi, sorry for the (really late) reply,

I’ve done as you suggest and that seems to be working now. Thanks for the help!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!