Multiple choice option for woocommerce

Hey guys,

I’d like to create a multiple choice looking features for clients to select an ‘add-on’ that goes with one of my services. I can create each of the options within the multiple choice (ie ‘a’, ‘b’, ‘c’, etc) in WooCommerce. Do you guys have any suggests for the best way to build the function?

For a bit more detail…Clients will select a service, then they will need to pick one of the options in the multiple choice that will also be added to their cart. How would suggest implementing this?

Hi,

You can try this third party plugin.

Hope that helps.

I have created a toggle that has more what i am looking. You can find it on the email marketing page. i’ve made the toggle a hideous color (lol. be careful that it doesn’t hurt your eyes) and labeled it ‘look at this’. take a look at the form I’ve created.

  1. can we link a woo-commerce product to each of the multiple contact choices in this off canvas?
  2. can we make the user experience so that they click the corresponding option and then click submit and the option will be added to their cart? and the content area closes?
  3. can we make this off canvas content area appear triggered when they add either the basic or premium package to their carts?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we do not have access to the URL of the page you are talking about. Please give us the URL, but from what I see in the message you are trying to use the Off Canvas element and add Woocommerce features to it? If that is the case it is impossible.

As my colleague mentioned you will need to use plugins specifically for your need and connected to Woocommerce to add such a feature.

By the way, it is completely something related to an extra feature of the Woocommerce plugin which is not related to our theme and you will have a better chance of getting solution checking the Woocommerce Support:

Thank you.

I’ve been thinking of some ideas regarding how I can approach making what I need to work in a simple way with the tools I have so I have some questions.

  1. Ive included access information to my WP account in a secure note above.
  2. Can I customize a Woocommerce button? Can I change it’s color and size? Can I customize the text on the button? Do I need to write CSS and HTML?

What makes a button add a product’s ‘id’ to the cart?

Hi there,

  1. Thank you for the login information. I checked the Email Marketing page and it is not possible to have multiple choices linked to a product. You will need to use a 3rd party plugin or have a developer code that features for you.

  2. The buttons use the same styling you set in X > Launch > Options > Buttons, but if for example, you want to customize the Email Marketing Add to Cart button it is possible by the CSS code, the selector of the CSS code will be:

.add_to_cart_button {/*  Add your styling here  */}

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.