Multilevel header with full height logo

Hello I am trying to achieve header where the logo is full height on the left but the menu is two tier. Something similar to the following image. I was able to use containers and use column option to get something closer but not quite similar to this. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Hi @amanjaura,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can do with two containers. In the first container you can add only the Image element and in the second container add your two menus and set the Child Placement to Column under Flexbox settings of the Container (see screenshot)

Hope this helps!

That’s what I tried, but need to have multiple social icons and search bar at the top in container two, Changing to column puts everything into column. Is there a way to have a container within the container?

Hey @amanjaura,

Regretfully there is no option to use a container within the container however you can use Global Blocks instead. You can create a Global Block of your social icons and then add it your header with the columns layout.

Similarly you can group different elements in a Global Block which would give you the option to use a container within the container.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.