Multi-Site option

Hi Guys,

I have three licences of X at the moment, because they are totally separate sites. One though, is a multi-site version because we use it to create stand alone landing pages from promotions.

However, on one of my other servers, I have two active domains sharing the one server account - each with a separate Wordpress installation. They are related within the same business and will be used to sell the same products. I am looking at using Woocommerce as a cart to integrate with my fulfillment service.

Would it make more sense to use a multi-site version of Wordpress for the two sites and share the Woocommerce etc? I could assign separate domains to each site. Obviously I can create different appearances for each, but can I also make the cart (Woocommerce) look different for each too?

I would welcome your advice here. Thank you! David.

mmmm…

It seems to be a complicated issue. The fact is that for each WordPress installation you need to purchase a separate license for the theme.

I am not sure regarding the Woocommerce. Our theme actually does not have much customization when it comes to Woocommerce usage. It is actually the same thing and we just changed some aesthetical aspects using CSS and template files but the final result is completely something related to Woocommerce.

I suggest that you ask the question in the Woocommerce support as they will have a better understanding of their product and the ability to use the plugin with the Multisite setup.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.