Multi domain

how do I add multi domain to the same account if I want to create a new website before removing the old?

Hi @patuuu321,

Little confuse of your concern. Would you mind sharing us more details of you want to achieve.

In terms of multi domain, X does not support multi domains because X can only be use for 1 site only.

In regards to creating a new site, you can use the staging license then use the production if you are done creating new site.

Thanks.

I want to keep my staging site for future testing of updates etc. Can I use the same license on the production and the staging site then?

Hi there,

You can register a staging and a production site for one licence.

You may check it here.

1 Like

Thanx. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I knew where it was but I found the information on how to save the staging site input unclear. I may just have been the blonde factor. :wink:

You’re welcome.