Muliple columns on Archive Pages

Hi,

I’ve purchased Themeco X for wordpress with woocommerce and it’s working great.The shop page displays products in 3 columns, but when I apply a filter (based on a taxonomy / attribute) the filter works perfectly but the products are showed in a single column. How can I adjust the number of columns on this page (to 3 like he shop). I think it uses the archive page?

Thanks in advance?

Chris

I’ve checked out this post but I’d rather not use CSS as I want to have just 1 column on mobile devices.

Basically I need to append the “col-3” to the class - I could use JS but wondered if there is an easier solution?

I have a child theme installed so can edit relevant files

Cheers
Chris

Fixed it, the issues was that I was using woocommerce with the Icon stack active.

In order to apply the “cols-3” to the relevant div class I has to copy /wp-content/themes/x/framework/views/icon/woocommerce.php to /wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/views/icon/woocommerce.php and add the “cols-3” to the relevant

Hope this helps people in future

Cheers
Chris

Hello There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.