Hi, I have a Mp4 video I would like to upload as a background video in a section in cornerstone, but I can’t make it work. The homepage is Knowledgeworker.dk. Can u help?
Hi There,
Please provide your video URL
Please provide your Wp Admin credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.
Thank you
Hi thanks for the reply
I don’t have a URL because I also experience problems uploading the video in the media library. It starts uploading but it doesn’t save it in the library and when I try to upload it as video in cornerstone it doesn’t display, but just turns red. I will send the Wp Admin credentials.
Hi there,
There seems to be a problem regarding the Maximum Upload File size on your hosting service provider.
First of all kindly test if the upload problem is related to our theme or not. Change the theme from X to the default theme of the WordPress and deactivate the Cornerstone.
Then go to the Media menu item in the WordPress Dashboard and try to upload the video. If it fails to do so it is not related to our products and you need to contact your hosting service provider regarding the Upload File Size which I have mentioned.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.