Moving to a System Font Stack

Hey guys,

Basically, I’m getting rid of Google font and for speed optimization purposes I’m going to implement a System Font Stack.

Here’s my code

body {
    font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol";
}

.h1, h1, .h2, h2, h2.entry-title, h1.entry-title, .h3, h3, .h4, h4, h4.h-widget, .h5, h5, .h6, h6 {
    font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol";
}

And now I’m wondering if I have all the classes for Pro correctly. I do see some text changes here and there but not everything. This use to work fine in X but now I’m not entirely sure about Pro.

Thanks

Hi @Heroic,

Thanks for writing in.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

For sure, it’s https://perfectinteractions.com

Hi there,

I have checked the CSS code and it seems to be working fine though I can’t seem to see it implemented on your site and done the testing through the browser’s code inspector.

Please try to add the code in the custom CSS and let us know in case you still don’t see any changes.

OK thanks. Solved

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.