Moving the staging site

Hello

I created and validated a staging site to test and help move the new design to production. But now I have to move the staging site due to some problems on existing staging site.
Is it enough to just change the staging in the license profile and validate the site on new staging server?

Thank you,
Bine

Hi Bine,

Thanks for reaching out.
You just need to add the new staging URL into the staging box and validate it using the license attached.

Thanks

Thank you. I validated and installed the Auto template but the site is now broken. Can you help?
There is some kind of an error, presumably for Revolution slider on the bottom right but I cannot see what it says.

The site is at http://144.91.108.239/alfaklub/

edit: It says
ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key

But I did edit the staging url

Hi @alfaklub,

The issue has something to do with Google Recaptcha, you need to generate a new key for your staging website and add it to your cookie notice plugin. You can generate the new key in the link below.

Hope that helps.

Thank you, you were correct. Unfortunately the slider still doesn’t seem to work. The rest of the site is displayed as it should below the slider grey space.
I enabled WP_DEBUG_LOG and this is what is displayed in regards to cornerstone if it helps…

[24-Nov-2021 16:55:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: control_accordion_header_indicator in /var/www/html/alfaklub/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/accordion.php on line 427
[24-Nov-2021 16:55:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: options_rating_value_content in /var/www/html/alfaklub/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/control-partials/rating.php on line 145
[24-Nov-2021 16:55:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: options_rating_scale_content in /var/www/html/alfaklub/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/control-partials/rating.php on line 153
[24-Nov-2021 16:55:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: options_rating_scale_content in /var/www/html/alfaklub/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/control-partials/rating.php on line 161
[24-Nov-2021 16:55:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: options_alert_close_offset in /var/www/html/alfaklub/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/alert.php on line 204
[24-Nov-2021 16:55:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: options_alert_close_offset in /var/www/html/alfaklub/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/alert.php on line 212
[24-Nov-2021 16:55:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: options_rating_value_content in /var/www/html/alfaklub/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/control-partials/rating.php on line 145
[24-Nov-2021 16:55:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: options_rating_scale_content in /var/www/html/alfaklub/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/control-partials/rating.php on line 153
[24-Nov-2021 16:55:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: options_rating_scale_content in /var/www/html/alfaklub/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/control-partials/rating.php on line 161
[24-Nov-2021 16:55:28 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: control_widget_area_bg_color in /var/www/html/alfaklub/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/widget-area.php on line 119
[24-Nov-2021 16:55:36 UTC] PHP Warning: Exception: Unable to load content from post. in /var/www/html/alfaklub/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/element/class-element-front-end.php on line 219

Slider looks fine in wp-admin

Hi Alfra,

You have nothing worry with the PHP notice and PHP warnings because it doesn’t affect any functionality for you website.

On the other hand, it seems that it is just a cache why the Revolution Slider is not showing. I suggest that you clear any 3rd party cache associated with your website and also go to Cornerstone > Settings then locate the system tab and hit the clear style cache button.

Also, please update your themes and plugins to the latest version to avoid any potential errors.

Hope that helps.

No change unfortunately… I can also provide you with access to control panel to help diagnose the issue?

Hello Alfa,

You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Ok, I will create the security note on this reply. Thank you.

Hi Alfa,

I have checked your website Home Page and found that the Slider 1 is assigned to it which does not have any image or content set into the slide and that is why it shows the blank section. I went ahead and select the Auto Home slider and now it is showing properly.

Thanks

Thank you very much and sorry to bother you with such a stupid mistake :blush:

Hi Alfa,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.