Moving site

I pretend to move one of my X licenses from mydomain.net to mydomain.com.mx (just in order to get better ranking from Google). Both are on the same server, they share the same dedicated IP. What should be the best practice to do this? Just change the license from the old site to the new one? I dont mind to start over from scratch the new site, since the old one was still in the process of building, but… in other case, on a simmilar scenario, can I use the second domain as a staging site? or this only works if the domain is exactly the same?

Thanks,

Rafa

Hey There,

You can change the validation under the License section in apex, once done so you can validate the other site. If only one of both sites is live you can validate the second one as a staging site which we support and you can do by adding the staging url to the licensing tab.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.