Moving / scrolling menu

I am new to Theme.co so please forgive me if this is kinda of dumb question. I am trying to create a menu similar to what theme.co is using here: https://theme.co/x/. Basically a menu that starts at the bottom of the page and as the user scrolls down the menu moves up with the page and remains at the top of the website.

I am currently using Theme X. Do I need to upgrade to Theme Pro? and is there a plugin or setting to do this?

Hi There,

You can do that with X.

Go to Wp Admin | X | Install Slider Revolution.

You need to create a slider now, this plugin is really flexible and allows you create really greate slides. I reccomend starting from a template, you can download the template from here:

https://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/

Import to your Revolution Slider.

On your slider settings you will find a box for offset container please type: .masthead

Save it.

Go to your page, click Edit Page. On Wordpress classic editor, scroll down and you will find. Slider Above Masthead.

Selected the slider you created.

Hope it helps