Moving rows from one section to another

I was searching for information on how to move rows from one section to another and came across a few posts in pre-apex forums from 2014 to 2015 asking the same thing. All the answers were that this is not possible but could be a good feature for the future.

I’m trying to do the same. I am creating blocks for a customer to be able to easily add into their pages without too much for them to create themselves. It would be brilliant if you could add a block into a section or be able to move a group of rows into a different section.

Am I correct in assuming this is still not possible?

Hi There,

That is not possible, you can create different sections to drag and drop or you can drag and drop the elements.

Hope it clarifies.

This feature should be added as soon as possible. It makes things really awkward.

2 Likes

Hi @jabsystems,

Your request has been noted.

Thanks!