Moving my license from web domain to another - code is not working

I set up Xtheme on a test site, and when I moved over to our real site, Cornerstone did not validate. When I entered my purchase code, it said that it wasn’t a valid purchase code for Cornerstone or Xtheme.

I’ve changed the site domain on my license. What else am I missing?

Hi April,

I have checked the license you have and it seems to be a correct one.

Kindly double check that on your production site, you have X theme installed and it is what you are trying to validate.

In case you are still having troubles validating your live site, kindly provide us with your admin details in a secure note (key icon below your reply) and the license key.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.