Moving from dev site to live (WP in subdirectory)

I am trying to move my dev PRO site to its final place and i am having issues.

Everything is ok ( i am moving with duplicator) EXCEPT the images in all cornerstone elements.

The reason behind this is that the final destination is having Wordpress in a subdirectory. SITEURL points to the correct sub directory and the home field points to the root. I suspect that the problem is that cornerstone does not have the subdirectory in the path.

Is there anything that i can do? Even updating with SQL the db?

The live site is located at www.randp.gr and the dev site is located at dev.randp.gr

Can we please find a way to keep the live site in a sub directory and eliminate this issue?

I followed the #1 method of giving wordpress its own subdirectory and it seems that is works now.

I placed this in the htaccess:

RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www.)?example.com$ RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/my_subdir/ RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /my_subdir/$1 RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www.)?example.com$ RewriteRule ^(/)?$ my_subdir/index.php [L]

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Cheers!