Hey Guys,
There is another thread about this and I followed the steps but no luck. This is what I have done so far (I am using the ethos stack):
I copied wp-footer from the following folder from X Theme:
\x\framework\legacy\cranium\footers\views\ethos
Created the same file path on child theme:
\x-child\framework\legacy\cranium\footers\views\ethos
Then I replaced with the following (even though it looks exactly like what was already in the file)
?>
<?php x_get_view( 'global', '_footer', 'widget-areas' ); ?>
<?php if ( x_get_option( 'x_footer_bottom_display' ) == '1' ) : ?>
<footer class="x-colophon bottom" role="contentinfo">
<div class="x-container max width">
<?php if ( x_get_option( 'x_footer_content_display' ) == '1' ) : ?>
<div class="x-colophon-content">
<?php echo do_shortcode( x_get_option( 'x_footer_content' ) ); ?>
</div>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ( x_get_option( 'x_footer_menu_display' ) == '1' ) : ?>
<?php x_get_view( 'global', '_nav', 'footer' ); ?>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php if ( x_get_option( 'x_footer_social_display' ) == '1' ) : ?>
<?php x_social_global(); ?>
<?php endif; ?>
</div>
</footer>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php x_get_view( 'global', '_footer' ); ?>
My site is www.consultparv.com, thanks for your help.
