Moving Elements

Hy, can´t move text or other things by clicking and hold left mouse button for example from one coloumn to another. I think this works in the past. whats wrong?

Hello @dani_blues,

Thanks for writing in!

I could not replicate the issue on our local testing servers. Does this happen after you have updated to the latest versions of the X theme and Cornerstone plugin? Please do the following:

If none of the above helps, we would love to investigate your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hy, nothing works, look here

Hello @dani_blues,

You are using the Classic elements. Just go to the Outline tab and collapse the element structure. You can select which element and drag it over to the column where you want it.

Once you click on the element, you will see a red line indicating where you can drop the element.

Hope this helps.

Hy, that solution is not good. If i do that how you explained it woul be very timeexpensive for me to edit my homepage. Let me tell you one thing.

If i create in an existing post a new “Section” and then i insert an classic text element I CAN move that by pressing the left mousebutton. The

BUT: in the same post a can´t edit exisiting sections and classic elements.

So what goes wrong?

Hi @dani_blues,

This problem has been already reported to our issue tracker and our development team is looking into it.

Thanks

Hy any solutions for me?

Hey @dani_blues,

The issue has been already reported to our tracker. In the meantime while our developers is still checking on it, please follow the suggestion of my colleague @ruenel, by dragging the element using the outline tab.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.