Moving a Legacy X Theme Site to the New Version

Hello there!

I created a website using X back in 2015 with X shortcode. After updating X and using cornerstone, I can see that the previous shortcodes are not working.

I tried implementing the x_ modification to add support to no avail.

Is there any to upgrade using the old shortcodes?

Site

Site URL - https://www.bistro-e.com

WordPress Environment

Version - 5.5.3
Debug is on - No
Language - en_GB
Is Multisite - No
Memory Limit - 99M

Web Server Configuration

Software - Apache/2.4.39
PHP Version - 7.3.11
MySQL Version - 5.6.34-79.1

PHP Configuration

Post Max Size - 500M
Time Limit - 300s
Max Upload Size - 99M

Active Theme

Name - X – Child Theme
Version - 7.1.2
Folder - //nfs/c03/h02/mnt/81124/domains/bistro-e.com/html/wp-content/themes/x-child/
Parent Theme Name - X
Parent Theme Version - 7.1.2
Parent Theme Folder - /nfs/c03/h02/mnt/81124/domains/bistro-e.com/html/wp-content/themes/x
Cornerstone Status - Enabled
Cornerstone Version - 4.1.2

Active Plugins

• Akismet Anti-Spam 4.1.7
  • BackUpWordPress 3.10
  • Cornerstone 4.1.2

CDN

Click this button to check what CDN this site is using. - Check CDN

Hello @SdShadab,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Summary

Hi @SdShadab,

I check your account and http://www.bistro-e.com/ is not listed any of your purchased code. Regretfully, we can’t help you if the website is not listed in your account.

Thank you.

Please check again. Just validated the licence.

Hi @SdShadab,

The website URL and login URL is showing the following errors:

Fatal error: Cannot declare class WP_Meta_Query, because the name is already in use in /nfs/c03/h02/mnt/81124/domains/bistro-e.com/html/wp-includes/class-wp-meta-query.php on line 22

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_is_maintenance_mode() in /nfs/c03/h02/mnt/81124/domains/bistro-e.com/html/wp-includes/class-wp-fatal-error-handler.php:34 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: WP_Fatal_Error_Handler->handle() #1 {main} thrown in /nfs/c03/h02/mnt/81124/domains/bistro-e.com/html/wp-includes/class-wp-fatal-error-handler.php on line 34

Can you please check and let us know when the issue is fixed and we can access the URL to investigate it further.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.