Hi @Lely
Thank you for your reply.
I have made the changes. I have disabled Cloudflare, but the layout is still messed up.
Would you have any ideas on how I could reverse it please?
Thank you
Matt
Hi @Lely
Thank you for your reply.
I have made the changes. I have disabled Cloudflare, but the layout is still messed up.
Would you have any ideas on how I could reverse it please?
Thank you
Matt
Hello Matt,
Please disable Cloudflare autominier. JS and CSS files are already minified by the theme. Minifying it again causes breakage on the file hence this issue arise. You can see that this CSS files: https://ksbc.co.uk/wp-content/themes/x/framework/css/dist/site/stacks/integrity-light.css?ver=5.1.0 is cut abruptly. Check again after disabling autominifier. Let us know how this goes.
Hi @Lely,
Thank you for your reply.
I have made the changes. I have disabled Cloudflare, but the layout is still messed up.
Would you have any ideas on how I could reverse it please?
Thank you
Matt
Your site displays fine on my end. Please clear your browser cache then check again.

Regretfully, since this issue is not caused by X and it also displays fine on my end, we could not continue to investigate. Please hire a third party developer to check your site if it still broken after your clear the browser cache.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.