Move Woocomerce Archive Title

I’m trying to move the Woocommerce Category Archive Title from above the archive page to inline with the products.

This is how it looks currently:

This is where I’m trying to position it:

Here is the site for reference: https://farmtofrank.wpengine.com/product-category/prepared-foods

The code I’ve created to implement this is below, but it doesn’t appear to be working.
add_action ( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'single_cat_title' ); function single_cat_title($display = true) { return single_term_title( $prefix, $display ); echo '<div id="cat-name">' . $category[0]->cat_name . '</div>'; }

Hello @santosfel5,

Thanks for writing in!

Your code is incorrect. It already return the title without echoing it. You must store the value first and then echo it to display on the page. It is best that you check out the _landmark-header.php page in “wp-content/themes/pro/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/integrity/” folder to know how we have displayed the Product Category title.

Be advised that what you are trying to do is considered custom development and beyond the scope of our support already.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.