I am looking to move up the “Meet Whitney” box on the page below and I’m not sure exactly how to do that. I’d like it to be about halfway up the section it’s in now. Any suggestions on how I do this?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?
Thanks.
Ah sorry…
www.whitneymorgan.photography
Hi There,
On the section with the Meet Whitney box, please reduce the top padding. It is currently set to 400px. Reducing that will reduce the space on top and then move the box upward.
Hope this helps.
If I change the padding, then the photo won’t quite look right as her head will be cut off. Is there another way to do it?
Hi There,
Whatever you reduce on top padding add it on bottom padding. For example, your current top padding is 400px, if you will reduce that to 300px, add the 100px on the bottom padding so it will be 190px. Note that the background image depends on the height of the section. Doing that means we will still have the same height thus the image will be the same.
Hope this helps.