Move slider nav below image

Hi,

I’m working on the mobile view of a page. I am using your classic slider in cornerstone. I want to mov the nav from where it currently is (the upper left of the images) to below the images. Please see the image below for placement.

I have tried to move it with ‘position:relative’ and ‘top:___px’. However, these are relative, so, when I look on different phone resolutions, the alignment is off. What is the best way to do this? Thanks so much!

Hi There,

Unfortunately, that is not a feature offered by X.

What you can do is to create a similar slider using Slider Revolution.

Click Edit Page > Select the slider you created as Slider Above Masthead.

After that we can provide a CSS to hide this slider on desktop and you can select on Cornerstone to hide the slider which you have there to be hidden on mobile,

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.