Move Site Title Above Navigation Bar

Hello,

My website is www.thependletonpassport.com

I would like to move an image I have above the navigation bar. Also, in the tablet/mobile view, my navigation menu is a gray bar. How can I make it transparent with a border and add text to it? I have attached a screenshot from my website so you can see what I’m referring to. I tried to attach a second image, but it won’t let me because I’m a “new user”. I can send the screenshot from another website of what I am trying to achieve if necessary.

Thanks!

Jonel

Here’s what I am trying to achieve. Obviously, instead of “Minimalist Baker”, I’d have mine say “The Pendleton Passport”, and I’d like my navigation menu to look like this as well.

Hey there,

Repositioning your image would require custom development which is outside the scope of our support.

Regarding the styling of your mobile navigation, I see you already have some custom CSS.

a.x-btn-navbar {
    background: gray;
    padding: 10px;
    border-radius: 5px;
    -moz-border-radius: 5px;
    -webkit-border-radius: 5px;
}

Change gray to transparent and add border: 2px solid gray;

Making the nav’s background transparent will make your text and hamburger icon disappear since the are light colorre. Add this custom CSS to make the icon gray.

.x-icon-navicon:before, .x-icon-reorder:before, .x-icon-bars:before {
    color: gray;
}

You have this CSS for the navigation text

@media (max-width: 980px) {
a.x-btn-navbar:after {
    content: "Menu";
    text-align: center padding: 50px;
}
}

Change “Menu” to your desired text. Also put semicolon (;) after each CSS declaration. See https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_syntax.asp for more details. Then, add color: gray;

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply! The code worked great. I ended up just using the topbar and adding text instead of trying to move the image. Thanks again!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.