Move posts down 100px

Using Pro, I’ve got a transparent navbar 100px high. For pages I’m building-in additional padding so that content on the first section of the page doesn’t get obscured by the menu.

Blog posts are of course a different matter. :worried:

Can you let me know how I can have shift all blog post content (only) begin 100px further down?

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

Is this your website: https://kexino.com/small-business/marketing-isnt-working/?

The blog post seems to look fine on my end.

Could you please provide us with some screenshots?

Thanks.

No. It’s another site. Creds attached.

Hi There,

To fix that issue, please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.single-post .x-main.full {
    margin-top: 100px;
}

.single-post .hm1.x-bar.x-bar-top.x-bar-h.x-bar-absolute {
    background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45)
}

Let us know how it goes!

Perfect - thank you so much.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.