Move Portfolio Sort button below top page content

Hello,

I checked similar topics before finally writing in, doesn’t look like the user responded to your request so I’ll ask.

I need to move the Sort Portfolio button area below the content on my portfolio page but above the actual portfolio. You can see an example here: http://www.whistlerbillboards.com/creative

I’m using the Integrity stack if that helps.

Please advise.

I was able to add the Sort Portfolio button below the content, but now there is two filter buttons on the page. How would I go about removing the top one above my custom content?

I may have found a solution here: https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/content-above-portfolio-masthead/#post-281014

Hi whistlermedia,

I’ve checked your website and I can see there is one portfolio filter above the portfolio grid, so it sounds like you managed to get this one sorted out, let us know if you have any further question related to this issue.

Thanks.

I did figure it out based on that comment I posted above. I was having trouble finding the exact solution because in that same thread there are multiple ways that people figured it out, none was working for me until I tried the one written by your staff.

One other question, how to I change the image on rollover on the portfolio page? I removed the link icon, but I’d like to have either a black/white version of the image, then on hover have it show the full color image. Or vice versa. How could I accomplish this?

Figured it out, sorry for bugging you guys!