Hi,
I would like to move the logo to the left side of the site (www.thecvcode.com), I have used the CSS code from other posts with no success, can someone help me with this?
Regards,
Alex
Hi,
I would like to move the logo to the left side of the site (www.thecvcode.com), I have used the CSS code from other posts with no success, can someone help me with this?
Regards,
Alex
Hey Alex,
Your logo is already on left side, Your container size is set to 1000px so your logo is set according to it. Increase container size to 1500px to move logo to left. Browse to Appearance >> Customize >> Layout and Design, set max width to 1500.

Hope this helps.
Regards
Hi Rahul,
Thanks for the responce.
That increases the site width of the whole site which isn’t what I want, I only want the logo to go to the left corner.
Regards,
Alex
Hi Alex
Please add the following code to Theme Options | CSS
.x-navbar-inner .x-container.max.width {
max-width: none;
}
Hope it helps!
Thank you so much, that worked perfectly.