Move Licenses

Hi there,

The agency who built a few websites for me have the licences for these sites in their account… I need to transfer the licences in to a new account for my work under a new email address. I will include the details of the licences and of the agency’s account in a secure note below. I’ll then ask them to comment on this post to confirm that they are happy.

May I then ask that you unlock the licence codes so that I can register a new account and add these licences?

Thanks

Hi Themeco. We are the agency that Mike referred to above who currently hold the 3 licences that he’d like transferred to him. I can confirm that we’re happy for that to be done.

Thanks.

Hey There,

I’ve released the purchase codes for you and you can now add them to your account. All the best!

Thanks @precreativestudios and Themeco, that’s all complete.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.