Move Licenses Please

Hi,

We need to move some licenses from another account into this account (@Mike_aQmen) so that they are centrally managed by our company.

I will include details of the other account and the licenses below and then get the other account holder to confirm that it’s OK. May I then ask that you unlock the license codes so that I can register a new account and add these licenses?

Thanks,
Mike_aQmen

Hi Themeco,

We are the account that currently holds these license codes and can confirm we’re happy for them to move to @Mike_aQmen.

Thanks!

sigersonassociates

Hi Mike / Jamie,

That’s no problem. I’ve gone ahead and moved these over for you now. Just an FYI but if you need to do these with Pro licenses in the future, you can actually do this yourselves, by clicking the little padlock symbol next to the license on the licenses page, to unlock it, then register it in the account it needs to move to. But like I say, I’ve done this for you, so it’s all taken care of.

Thanks for using Pro and have a great day!

1 Like

Great, thanks!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.