Move Images in Mobile Mode

Hi there

Need some help. I am currently developing a web page for a client and I am struggling with developing the relevant CSS for the home page (rapidcoach.co.uk/home) to amend mobile layouts for BG images on that page.

Essentially, I have two BG Images on the home page and I am applying some CSS to reposition the images to appear properly on the mobile platform. I have entered CSS for the first image that appears on the home page and I am now happy with the layout on the mobile version.

.x-section.bg-image{
background-position-y: 0;
background-position-x: -90px;
background-size: 130% !important;

However, the second image, within the section entitled RAPID COACH AKIS KOURSARYS is proving difficult to make changes. On the desktop version I have applied some parallax to this image. On the mobile format this image appears static which I am happy with however, it is also moving as a result of the CSS I have applied to the first image.

I am looking to see how I can move only the first image on this page?

Thanks

Nikos

Hey Nikos,

Thanks for writing in!

background-position-y: 0; background-position-x: -90px; gets overridden by other css styles. It is best that you use background-position: -90px 0; instead.


https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_background-position.asp

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.