Move Image to background image

On this page. There is a revolution slider, then the main menu. The next section is split into halves. On the left side there is an image of a guy with a cap that says veteran. I would like this image to actually be in the background just for the 1/2 it is currently in. I would then like to be able to put text over it. How can this image be moved to the background just on the 1/2? https://natlvtn.org/home-adjustment-page/

Note: For some reason when I add a new section I can no longer put an image in the background. It only let’s me do a color.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

You can always switch from color to image background, and back and forth. It should be there, would you mind providing your login credentials in a secure note? Your Pro is also updated so it must have that feature :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Say, I finally found how to add a background image. You have to click the advanced button. If you can take a look at the very bottom of the page. How do I set it so more of the background image shows from top to bottom. It cuts off the face to much. I also noticed when on a smartphone it blows the image up. Is there a way to keep the image from not doing that?

Also, when adjusting setting like with this background image and text it takes several minutes to actually make the change. What is causing this? Really slows down production time. Any suggestions?

When going to a page to edit does that bulging square have to show up. When you edit pages all day long it is very annoying. Is there a way to shut it off. Speed is important and it seams as things are talking way to long to process during editing.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in!

Please play around with the background fit and background position.

I would like you to try this demo here: https://davidwalsh.name/demo/background-size.html which would explain how background image works.

And maybe these links too:


Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.