Move from X to Pro

Sorry, I have a curiosity, I was checking my X licenses and I saw that the last 4 purchased on April 12, 2017, are not able to migrate to pro.

I was sure I bought them just before the pro release, taking advantage of your offer, but it seems that I was late.

Is it right?

Thanks
gio

Hi there,

I checked your licenses page and unfortunately, you are not eligible to have a free Pro conversion on the date that you purchased the theme. But for example, you have one purchased way before and that one is eligible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Christofer,

I had already checked my page and noticed that the 4 licenses purchased in April 2017 are not eligible to have a free Pro conversion.

My question was just to know when it was launched Pro, because I’m almost sure to have purchased the 4 licenses at the launch and it seems strange that they are not.

Thanks

Hey @artisted,

Pro was launched April 10, 2017. See https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-1-0-0

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.