Move footer container up

Hi there,

As you can see on this page https://thelanguagesherpa.com I have a footer bar with two vertically arranged containers (one with menu items, the other with social icons).

Do you know how I can shift the social icons container up without it moving the menu items container? And do you know how I can do this without altering the height of the bar?

Thank you!
LS

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
I am really sorry but didn’t understand what exactly needs to be done here,
Can you please post a mockup what exactly you want to achieve in the footer so that we can suggest you better.

Thanks

Hi Basanta,

No problem. I just want to move the container with the social icons up, but without changing anything else in the footer:

Hello @riugn557,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

You can change the height of preceding Container that’s holding navigation menu. You can set the height to 8em under Container > Max Height. After that lets set margin-top to 7em under Margin column. https://cl.ly/3R1D1y0i1u34

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.