Move colophon-content to bottom of footer

Hi Support, I would like to move the colophon-content to be very bottom of the footer under the menu and social icons. Can you please tell me how to do this. I have a child theme setup and I am using standard X V5.x

Many thanks
Paul

Hi Paul,

You are using either Icon or Ethos stack because on the other two stack, the content area is already at the bottom. We can customize wp-footer.php from this folder: wp-content\themes\x\framework\legacy\cranium\footers\views{icon or ethos}. Copy the file on your child theme here: wp-content\themes\x-child\framework\legacy\cranium\footers\views{icon or ethos}. Open the copied file and feel free adjust it.

Hope this helps.

Using the legacy files - how long will those be available for use and still supported?

And by doing it like this you are loading a whole new JS file just to get all of the legacy stuff loaded, which will slow down websites…why didn’t you leave the software closer to how it was before, when it was fast and speedy?